Regd. No: 77506/067/068, Tourism License No: 1229(067)
Feel safe and secure when booking with Adventure 14peaks Nepal Pvt. Ltd. Find out why below:
Our quelity service is to all our clients and to Overseas partners and we provide resanable cost . Offering you competitive price does not mean that we sacrifice our service level. we are being 100% locally operated adventure travel company in Nepal we normally keep reasonable cost for our Products from our net profit 2% we give to charity especially in education and health of poor childrens in remote area of Nepal Dirctly to them we make sure get it to the right peaple we hope our small help will bring bright future of the childrens of the remote villages, thank you everyone!!!
All the Itinararies and trekking routes operated by Adventure 14 Peaks have been fully developed with the support of our guides. We constantly search and explore new trekking routes across the country to let our clients experience spectacular beauty and culture. Each adventure tour itinerary has been properly evaluated and verified as per the trails feasibility, attractiveness, lodge facility, security, distance coverage and walking hours in order to be able to give our clients as much a true description of about the programs. When we develop a new trekking route, we thoroughly and constantly check the itinerary through our guides’ trip reports. If we identify a problem in any of the newly developed routes, we immediately modify our itinerary in order to ensure a complete safety to our clients. We generally avoid taking our clients to those areas that have been over-exploited. Or, if we happen to operate the trips, we will do it in such a way that help to minimize the contact with the crowds of the tourists and allow our clients to experience more authentically and promote a positive cultural exchange with local people and environment of Nepal.
Adventure 14 Peaks is greatly concerned with health and safety of our clients as well as team. All our outdoor staff members are well insured. Considering health and safety of our clients, we stress priority to hygienic food to high altitude sickness remedy; from preliminary medical emarjency oxizens treatment to helicopter rescue. Being one of the Adventure 14 Peaks team is well equipped and fully trained in health and safety aspects.
There is a barely recognizable difference among experience and outright hazard. What parts them is the degree of arrangement that do in a specific action. Deserting the solaces of your home into the grasp of nature – that is an undertaking; and not ensuring that that you are appropriately safeguarded – that is a hazard. In this manner, Adventure 14 PEAKS requests you buy a Insurance that is thorough enough to cover all conceivable outcomes that may result during your Trip in Himalayas
As referenced in the Terms and Conditions of ADVENTURE 14 PEAKS , the office is excluded of being at risk to various costs that may happen if there should arise an occurrence of various crisis or unanticipated circumstances. For forainers not permitted to buy a insurance in Nepal . The two actualities call attention to at the prerequisite of a customer to buy a detailed travel Insurance plan in their place of starting point that ensures your enthusiasm for instance of trek retraction, emergency evucation , therapeutic crises, different sicknesses, lost gear, burglary, debacles, passing, etc.
Points to remember regarding your Travel Insurance Plan:
1. In case of accidents, or sickness, there may be necessity of evacuation through helicopter. The tourism agencies can make provisions of helicopter evacuation, but refrain to involve themselves in the financial matters that ensue. And even if they do, they will seek compensation of their expenses. If you do not obtain an insurance plan that specifically covers helicopter rescue, the resulting expenses can be back-breaking to you.
2. Apart from the rescue, even medical treatments for accidents in high altitudes and cold temperature are quite expensive. At certain instances, a mobile medical team will have to accompany the helicopter crew to the base camp, which further increases the medical expenses. Hence, it is necessary that you are properly insured for probable medical conditions.
3. While purchasing an insurance, it is wise to completely explain what you’re getting into and make sure that your insurance agent understands you. Your itinerary should be disclosed and risks involved should be openly discussed before picking an insurance plan. This makes client able to understand what is agreeable to the insurance company. Besides, it also makes claiming the insurance easier, in case aforementioned circumstances take place.
4. Consultation with multiple insurance providers before finally picking an insurance policy can be helpful. Mountaineering and Adventure in Himalayas is a very challenging tasks that is never devoid of certain risks. So, it is necessary to specifically mention ‘mountaineering’ or ‘alpinism’ while explaining the insurance providers about your needs
5. It is mandatory for the client to provide us with a copy of your insurance policy (or insurance certificate) so that we can take due steps during the time of emergencies we only do it when the critical condition and when really needed
I also want to subscribe